$219 per person
To book, contact your Travel Advisor or call our Reservations team at 1-800-883-8785.
- Roundtrip transfer to Munich by train.
- Two reserved tables for the group under a tent.
- Your choice of a chicken or vegetarian entrée.
- Brotzeit brettl plate for the table (traditional Bavarian snacks).
- One 2-liter beer (additional drinks at your own cost).
- Contrary to its name, Oktoberfest actually starts in September because the weather is better.
- The very first Oktoberfest was in 1810.
- Oktoberfest today is the largest beer festival in the world and only Munich breweries are allowed to sell their beer in the tents.
- Besides the beer tents there is a large amusement park and also traditional funfairs like a flea circus.